Just signed up here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New owner here!

Well maybe in 12 weeks or so, yesterday I put my $1K down on a 2018, dealership said the '19s will not be on sale soon although I've heard they would be. Oh well, nothing wrong with a late-18.

Anyway, I had to go out of town to get MSRP, dealerships in Austin that i have bought from in the past all said the same thing "MINIMUM $10K OVER STICKER, PERIOD". I paid sticker for my other SVTs, a 1997 and a 2004 Cobra. But there's no way I'm paying $10 over because I am just that way.

Found a place 2 hours away (in Texas distance is measured in time not miles) that said okay, had the paperwork done that day. The 12 weeks should give me time to sell my Wrangler too. Anyone know someone looking for a well-maintained, low mileage Rubicon Hard-Rock with transferable factory warranty? HA!

Anyway, obviously looking forward to getting my truck, but also hanging around these pages more than the lurking I've been doing :-D

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

Thanks for not paying the ADM fees too.