Just purchased my dream truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rddakota

Reaction score
Nice congrats! I’m in CO too, what part of the state? I’m in Parker area. Sounds like you did well too. First dealer I went to wanted sticker for theirs, and low balled me on my trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went to Brighton Ford, great folks to work with. After a couple back and forth, they finally gave me what I needed for my trade in to make the deal.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking good. The tailgate step is nice to have, but not too long ago we didn’t have them. I’m sure the other options will make up for it ;)

it’s great when you can find 1st floor extended height garages with large vehicle only parking. Quick in and quick out. Otherwise it’s tough.

OP
OP
two24studios

two24studios

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Enjoy! Any idea on mods yet?

Thanks! I got the front windows re-tinted to match the rear. Getting a ceramic coating to protect my paint and keep it clean. Maybe paint the fender flares and bumpers. I want to get the rear wheel wells lined too. Thinking about upgrading the stereo but it’s pretty pricey so I might have to wait.

Eventually I’ll prob add a tune, maybe swap out the wheels. This is the first vehicle that really doesn’t need to be heavily modded for me... everything was well done from Ford.