Just picked up my 22!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hotrod-Realtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my Oxford 22 this morning and drove it six hours home. Ordered it in November and herd nothing for a couple months. Was told end of January Ford wasn’t making any 22s yet. Then bam, got a call 2 days ago it was ready to pick up.

I had two Gen 1 raptors - One fairly stock, one with long travel, linked, and fully caged.

Wasn’t sure what to expect as I’ve never driven a Gen 2 but I will say the new Gen 3 is an awesome truck so far. Couldn’t be happier minus the windshield getting a chip 88 miles into my drive home ‍♂️
Dang Dude, that's a nasty "chip". Sorry to see that.

Louisiana Barefoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what this is, or if it’s needed? Found it laying on the floor under the passenger seat after I washed it.
Looks like an ear plug for your right ear when your wife is riding with you ;). Guessing it's a plug for a threaded hole somewhere in your cab. Doesn't look important. Nice truck all the same. I like it without the decals.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like an ear plug for your right ear when your wife is riding with you ;). Guessing it's a plug for a threaded hole somewhere in your cab. Doesn't look important. Nice truck all the same. I like it without the decals.
Yeah, kinda looks like a grommet for something. But your first guess isn’t far off.

NS Raptor

Reaction score
Congrats on the new Gen 3. I'm patiently waiting for my 22 Gen 3 (white) 37 package. Love my Gen 2 but looking forward to the upgrades on the Gen 3.
I hope I get a call soon for my delivery.

hodag

Reaction score
Picked up mine yesterday! Fits in the garage and everything. Rapid Red, 801A package. Dealer filled it up for me and the range indicator says I can go 600+ on a tank. Wow. My F350 7.3 never tells me more than 320 or so.20220428_182103.jpg20220429_123504.jpg20220429_123529.jpg