Just Picked Up My 2020 SCAB!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Raptor Nation,

I just picked up my 2020 Raptor last night. SCAB in Performance Blue, 802A, Blue Interior, Hood Graphics, Tailgate Step. I'll add the bedliner and bed cover down the road when I get over the sticker shock from this purchase! This is my 5th Raptor, 2010, 2013, 2017 and 2018. The 2017 and 2018 were SCREWS. I really missed the SCAB and this truck is awesome. Seems like the suspension and ride in this truck is much better. Very happy with it. A couple of questions, issues, where someone out there will undoubtedly have answers to.

1. I know it has been covered before, but I picked up this truck when it was just starting to get dark. I had the lights on and the PRNDM indicator on the console does not light up. Is this a settings fix? I am in no way, shape or form looking to pull apart the console on this truck, is Ford out with a fix?

2. On the tailgate almost in the same exact spot on the top by where the tailgate step comes out, there seems to be two depressions in the gray/black plastic trim that goes along the top of the tailgate. It almost appears as though there could have been some tie downs tied down too hard and it depressed the plastic. I am borderline OCD so I think I am the only one that would probably notice this right off the bat. Does anyone else have this issue?

Glad to be back in the Raptor Fold. The truck overall is great and look forward to putting some miles on it!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck.

1- the shifter lights have been eliminated by ford on 2019 + raptors

Ovrblt

Reaction score
Part No.: FL3Z-13466-B

If you would like to add. I have one on order. Harness plug is supposed to be under shifter area for plug and play. Will just need to glue on place.

Reaction score
So, i'm not the only one that is annoyed by this? Thanks for posting that part number. I've been wanting to fix that since I bought the truck but never asked about it on here. I've always had Toyota's that had that - wasn't sure if it was just a ford thing to not have that lit up. Does the light just backlight the letters, or does it actually indicate which position you have the transmission in like Toyotas do?

Last edited: