Just picked up a few days ago!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello all, I picked up almost exactly a month after my build date a few days ago. Only drove home from the dealership and parked it. Take in tomorrow for clearbra, ceramic pro, bedliner, and tint for the next couple days. Can't wait to spend some time driving it. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Thumpzilla44

Reaction score
Welcome.. just picked up an Oxford a few weeks ago .. Looks like your on your way to a few mods.. Ford Raptor Ligjts on this forum have great kits for the fog lights, I did a pedal commander which IMHO made a big difference. Enjoy!!!

OP
OP
zberrierboosted
Reaction score
Welcome.. just picked up an Oxford a few weeks ago .. Looks like your on your way to a few mods.. Ford Raptor Ligjts on this forum have great kits for the fog lights, I did a pedal commander which IMHO made a big difference. Enjoy!!!
Yeah, i changed out the mud flaps, was clear bra`d, ceramic coated, undercoated, and bed linered last week. I also just mounted up a set of 14` raptor takeoffs on 35x12.5 studded duratracs and put the factory ko2s in storage till may. Definitely gonna do some fog lights, tint, and a retractable tonneau cover directly. Congrats on the raptor, im debating goin cobb and i also need to do some forscan things as well. Ive only put like 25 miles on it, so i need to drive it. Ive heard good things about the pedal commander.

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The mods are endless.. Are those parking space stripes in your garage? ;)