Just picked up 2 silver SCREWS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r6cairo

Reaction score
Went out and picked up my S-crew last week. My uncle saw it loved it and pulled up a few hours later in an identical one! Actually mine is nekkid and his has all the graphics. Anyways hola cool forum thanks for the ideas, modding has already begun.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a silver screw without graphics at Westwind and Ojo de Agua last week.... Could that have been you by chance?

OP
OP
R

r6cairo

Reaction score
If it was a guy rushing in a hurry thinking he was still in a tiny sports car....yea it was for sure me haha. No it could have been I live up off ojo.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it was a guy rushing in a hurry thinking he was still in a tiny sports car....yea it was for sure me haha. No it could have been I live up off ojo.

I bet it was you, it was the first silver screw I've seen in person that didn't have side graphics. Judging from your pics, it looks like you live in Park Hills... One of our business partners lives in there, and my brother lives just a few blocks up the hill.