Just passing this along....below MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hj_s14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man, i feel ripped off LOL. I got my 19 2 months ago... I got it for $3K below MSRP and I thought I got a freaking deal in CA LOL

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got $7,000 off a nearly loaded 2019 a few weeks back.

Good price. The deals are out there but the more that sell the less discounting that’ll occur. I still think I did OK back in Feb I got a leftover ‘18 (wanted to avoid live valves) 801.5a - I say 801.5 b/c the dealer went nuts w/ a la carte options (sync 3/nav/roof/tailgate step/appliqué etc) pushing sticker up to $66.8k purchased for $59.5 including having dealer toss in a truxedo tonneau & $1000 credit toward extended warranty. W/ the difference in 100k warranty cost my final OTD price (before ttl) was $60.3k

I think key is to be patient, shop around, be willing to walk away AND if the price is close/truck is right also be willing to jump & make a deal a quick too.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think key is to be patient, shop around, be willing to walk away AND if the price is close/truck is right also be willing to jump & make a deal a quick too.

We walked in at 7pm the night before the 4th of July holiday to buy our last vehicle. We had eaten already, and had someone watching our little girl. We could have stayed there all night- and they all just wanted to go home. But you know car dealers and salesmen, they can't let a sale go. I took my sweet time to look over any offer they put in front of us, re-calculated all of their numbers on my own, and kept telling them they were getting close. At some point they just said **** it, give it to him for the price he wants so we can ****.

The finance guy banged out the 0% loan in 5 minutes and didn't even try to upsell us all the shit. It worked out great.