Just Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I’ve been a Ford guy since my dad had a lifted 72 f150. That was always my dream truck. Well, fast forward 30 years and I just placed the order for a 2021 Raptor. This is my first ‘new’ vehicle, so why not make it a Raptor?

im so excited, but I have no idea when I’ll get it. The dealership has no clue. Whatevs. It’ll be awesome.
Does anyone know about how long it takes to get a vin or order tracking info? I don’t want to call my dealership everyday asking.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! Congrats on the order. Hopefully you will get confirmation soon. Window sticker and pics to show would be nice.

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your dealer will not know anything for a while, best bet is to call Ford Performance 8003673788. you will need the sales code and the order code, they can look it up and tell you if it has been scheduled yet. Be nice to them, they are great to talk to but can only give you the info they see in the system. Congratulations and good luck. i ordered mine in June but no word yet on a build date or VIN, hopefully this year...