Just mounted Toyo AT 3's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Cornwallis

Cornwallis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I won
Termite352, after running the AT3's would you buy them again over the KO2's? I just ordered a set of Velgens and torn between KO2's or the Toyo AT3's in 35/12.5 R20
I won't speak for Termite352, but just know that if you go Toyo there will be a ride change vs the K02's. A substantial one.

Bowewelding

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its the ply thickness difference not the brand of tire..the stock bfg's are 8ply most toyos u buy in that size are 10 ply

OP
OP
Cornwallis

Cornwallis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just lowered the PSI to 31 rear, 32 front. BUT, it trips the TPMS...does anyone know if the monitored PSI can be changed? The truck feels good at this PSI, but I'll probably still raise it 2 PSI...I'd like monitoring to be at around 33 or 32 though.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just lowered the PSI to 31 rear, 32 front. BUT, it trips the TPMS...does anyone know if the monitored PSI can be changed? The truck feels good at this PSI, but I'll probably still raise it 2 PSI...I'd like monitoring to be at around 33 or 32 though.
I think you can lower the values with Forscan.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just looked up 315/70/17 on Discount Tire Direct and it looks like they are Load Range C. Currently out of stock, but I think I just found my next set of tires. :chewie:

mattyz99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too saw that America tire has these available in a c load range, max psi for those are 35, I can’t find it on Toyo website tho, anyone pull the trigger on these in the c load range yet ?