Just joined the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cyberdoggis

Reaction score
Hi All, I've had a 2010 6.2L Ford Raptor for about 3 years and just reached the end of the warranty. I also need to replace my tires and am committed to moving forward with performance trail racing products from here on out. I have selected the Nitto Trail Grapplers and the Method Double Standard Matte black wheels (18 inch) for my initial upgrade option. It doesn't look like this will present any problems but would appreciate any feedback from the forum. I am also conflicted on lighting options: was thinking of getting the ford racing 4 light front mount with KC halogens (front license plate required in my home state) but I like LEDs and use them on just about everything else (boat, house etc) just not too hot on the looks of anything out there yet...

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
morning.... (Sorry, Noah!) Welcome to Raptors Anonymous. I can't help as I do not have my truck yet but there is plenty of advice to be had here!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:welcome:

Have you looked at the visionX light canons? They're and amazing light they're like a normal HID it halogen light housing but has a 25 watt LED And puts out a ton of light!

Red

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. Now that your warranty is running out it is time to get a 5 Star Tuner and everything thing else your bank account can handle. this forum is a great place to get ideas as well as the products themselves.