Just Installed Borla Atak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know it's weird because today i was driving and did not find it as loud, maybe it's just the intial comparison with the stock muffler. I took a video I will post it up later today. I will definetly drive with the Atak the entire summer and then make a decision. You guys can chime in when i post the video

Standing by for the vid, should sound pretty dirty. Maybe get the faces of your neighbors as well.

OP
OP
Sungod661

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you have made your opinion heard numerous times. We all understand what you think.

I think borla has done a great job with this muffler does it sound as good as a v8? That depends on what you are looking for. I love the sound and has zero drone.

It was never a argument of which sounds better , i think it sounds as good as our old 6.2 harley that's my opinion since i owned both trucks. You are allowed to disagree however i am poating videos of the sound and you are just babbling...

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously part of me wants to get the ATAK and be a kid again, or at least the corsa extreme lol.

Please do it, the Corsa Xtreme is so fun to drive with. I'm sure the Atak is as well. Puts a smile on my face every time I drive it :)

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please do it, the Corsa Xtreme is so fun to drive with. I'm sure the Atak is as well. Puts a smile on my face every time I drive it :)

I do like the corsa. I am waiting to hear what the downpipes sound like alone. Then will add in if necessary.

OP
OP
Sungod661

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a video of all my mods the one i forgot
To mention is the spd turbo adapter https://youtu.be/Hv_xD9EBwyU

Honestly you wont be dispointed with the atak there is zero drone, the only part i suggest you think about is how loud do you want it? I can see the Atak being too loud for some especially if you drive aggresively high reving.

Last edited: