Just heard from my dealership in Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Warranties sold thru dealerships include stupid mark-ups. I have heard a rumor that shortly there may be a much better option which may include a pay by month options...... at a significant lower cost and as good or better coverage. I am attempting to get additional info from source and will update forum when successful!

Pay by month meaning no contract, end the deal at any time? If it's still a contract, not sure that's a big deal since you can roll the warranty into a loan.

Citizen Park

Reaction score
It’s a new model everyone is getting a hard-on for, you have zero leverage. Their offer isn’t a ‘good deal’. In fact, you’ll probably never file a warranty claim for the first several years. If you REALLY want the Gen 3 NOW... grind on the sticker price.

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's a great deal! Everyone else will pay a $10,000 ADM and he only has to pay $4,500 ADM AND he gets a free Ford warranty? Take it!