Just heard from my dealership in Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unless they really limit production for the Gen 3, I personally think any ADM will be short lived. Unlike last time, it was three years of no Raptors, demand was pent up. Sure there will be an initial rush for the 21/22. I just don't think it will be like 2016 into 2018 all over again.

Now the R, well I think that will be a little tougher without a dealer relationship, that will require a ot of leg work.

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADM's existed for four years on the Gen 2's, so I'm not sure ADM's will be short lived. Depending on the dealership and location, sadly, ADM's on the Gen 3 will be here to stay for a long time.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ADM's existed for four years on the Gen 2's, so I'm not sure ADM's will be short lived. Depending on the dealership and location, sadly, ADM's on the Gen 3 will be here to stay for a long time.
Only if you didn’t want to make a few calls to dealers. I had MSRP on a custom order in May of 2017 when dealers in NJ and NY had an ADM of 10k.