Just got officially F'ed by Ford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered May 2 and the dealer told me at that time he was not sure he could still get in a 2012 order and I might end up with a 2013.

BUT...he also said the price would NOT change either way. And, NO down payment was taken. He said if I ended up not wanting it, he could sell it in a day or two.

Small town dealer. I've bought 2 cars from them in the past.

OP
OP
S

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after an extremely frustrating week of back and forth with the Sales Manager, the General Manager of the Dealership finally came through for me in good fashion. I was extremely surprised as things were quickly spiraling downhill. So- they are going to order me the same thing in a 2013 but with the Lux/Nav package. They worked with me on the price, and in the end I think that we are both satisfied.

Now, as Penance for my sacreligeous post, I shall patiently wait. Like the thousands of Raptor customers who have ordered a truck, I too shall wait.

Thank you to all of my new friends at FRF who came to my aid with such good info and advice. Believe me I took all of your words to heart. Also, thank you for letting me vent on this forum. Buying a new vehicle like a Raptor is supposed to be a fun and exciting experience, not stressful. I thank you all for the support.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not showing in their Inventory anymore??

Tim Short Ford
Searching Dealers ( 1 - 1 ) Filter Dealer's Inventory X1R

No vehicles were found which matched your search criteria.

It's a little late now, but in case somebody else is looking for the same thing, that truck is still on their lot. Not sure why it's not showing in their inventory, but I took this picture an hour ago.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342380117.294761.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342380136.320234.jpg