GEN 2 Just go for it ? Fox live valve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much off-road experience do you have? Have you even taken your Raptor off-road? My advice would be to find the limits of your truck and the limits of your driving skills before you spend $11k on something that you may or may not use—especially if you’ve never even been off-road with your truck yet. You would be surprised at how capable these trucks are in stock form (outside of the garbage leaf springs).

The SVC components will not fail, but say if your front diff stops working and needs to be replaced, Ford could tell you that’s not covered under warranty given your shocks, UCA, and tie rods have been changed. So are you willing to pay for that out of pocket? These are things to think about when doing mods. If your truck is going to stay on-road majority of its life and not be pushed hard off-road, then it’s mostly just for bling.

For a disclaimer, I’ve had the Factory Series 3.0 Live Valves sitting in my garage for months because I haven’t needed them. May just end up selling them.

let me know if you want to sell them, I’ll buy them