Just FYI (For my guy who sells us our vehicles) 2 New 2023 Raptor 37 PKG's at MSRP (Prob Not Long)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a buddy at a dealership, that Ford just had plug in 2 units with 37 Package for 2023 models that they wanted for build pretty quickly. I know one of them is code orange. One is Avalanche. He said if its fast, the color may or may not be able to be changed.
From experience. When Ford says, "We need 2 orders", they are going to schedule them sooner than later.
He is selling them at MSRP.
If someone is interested, you can PM me and I can get you his contact info. I didn't want to just post it or he may get bombarded. lol
This is where I bought our Raptor. If you get one, just come to us for your accessories and lights! We just developed a bunch of new stuff for the Gen 3!

Ill post an update here when the 2 are taken.

UPDATE - Looks like a lucky couple guys who reached out grabbed them this morning. Congrats to those guys!

John

Last edited:
OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Going to see much more of this in coming months.

Recession is so yesterday...#depression
Probably, but they sold mine to me at MSRP last September. So it isn't just a desperate dealer trying to dig out like most others. There are some fair ones out there from day one. Just not many.

Alba495

Reaction score
Please keep me in mind if you hear anything else. I would be super grateful>>>sold my raptor during Covid and have been suffering in a 2021 titan pro 4 X....Shoot me :banghead: Ready to order or purchase ASAP 37" black Raptor R or regular. Prefer the R. just super confused as all the dealers here aren't helpful in southern California. (that's half the problem LOL)