Just Flew From Seattle to Chicago to Pick Up a 2014 Gen1 and Drive Back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
KingSVTRaptor

KingSVTRaptor

Reaction score
Thanks for all the love being sent our way. I'm pretty excited to continue getting to know this beast and becoming part of the community. Where can I find info on upcoming Raptor meets?

Peck299

Reaction score
I didnt like the floaty front suspension on mine when I first got it either. I moved the front shocks up to the mid perch and it helped stiffen the front end and levelled it at the same time.

OP
OP
KingSVTRaptor

KingSVTRaptor

Reaction score
There's a PNW Raptor page on FB. Not a lot of runs here in Seattle area. Nice truck. Any rust?
Light surface rust underneath which is surprising considering some of the vehicles we saw on the road there were riddled with rust up through the doors. This was one of my main concerns and an area I asked that the PPI take a really close look at.

Thanks for the info, I’ll check that page out.

OP
OP
KingSVTRaptor

KingSVTRaptor

Reaction score
I didnt like the floaty front suspension on mine when I first got it either. I moved the front shocks up to the mid perch and it helped stiffen the front end and levelled it at the same time.
How can I confirm whether or not I’m already at mid perch? The truck looks quite a bit more level than some I’ve seen. Also, is it pretty common for the brakes to squeal when stopping at low speeds?