Just Died

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony Powell

Reaction score
Good Morning! I've had my 2014 Ford Raptor since June of 2015. I've kept up all the maintenance on it through local Ford dealership up until now. My warranty expired in February of this year. One morning two weeks ago I stopped and fueled up. Got to work and when got ready to leave the automatic start ran for maybe 5-10 seconds and then stopped. I tried it again. Same result. I thought maybe it was a remote issue or something so I put the key in the ignition and it just turns over but doesn't fire. I've checked every fuse and relay I can think of. Before I take it in to a shop is there Anything else I should try?

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good Morning! I've had my 2014 Ford Raptor since June of 2015. I've kept up all the maintenance on it through local Ford dealership up until now. My warranty expired in February of this year. One morning two weeks ago I stopped and fueled up. Got to work and when got ready to leave the automatic start ran for maybe 5-10 seconds and then stopped. I tried it again. Same result. I thought maybe it was a remote issue or something so I put the key in the ignition and it just turns over but doesn't fire. I've checked every fuse and relay I can think of. Before I take it in to a shop is there Anything else I should try?
Did you check fuse 27, the fuel pump?