Just Did A Forscan Audio Mod With My 802A B&O 2018 Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TK85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the code for the 727-01-02 from because I don’t see the option for (crew cab with 7 speakers) in the forscan spreadsheet

WH7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like from line 114 on the ACM tab of the spreadsheet.

TK85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it. I was always using the “common” tab for the forscan mods. I will try this one tomorrow to see if it makes a difference in mine. Thanks

Rapster

Reaction score
How do you access the codes and are the ones listed above the real codes (ex ***-x0x etc.?) or do you have to buy the codes somewhere else?

tlnt60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a similar setting in Forscan for the 2017, I’ve never tried it (I run a kicker 8” x 300w ).

I wonder if this setting alters or flattens the signal processing or alteration to the rest of the stereo?
@MadMaxx - did this setting disable the auto stop / start?

Is it on the same code lines in the ACM?

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would like to hear some more reports on this. What does this change do to audio? Boost certain frequencies? Louder? What?

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the first one i get but looking at the spread sheet the 2nd one only has 4 digit and 2 digit value fields to change

upload_2019-3-12_22-25-34.png

I would find threads posted by people doing this mod, then I couldn't find the thread again.

I said what the hell, and just went out and did it, and yes, there is a helluva difference.

So, what did I do?

Went into the ACM

I changed 727-01-01 to: xxx8 xxxx xxxx (Auxiliary External Sub - use this for aftermarket Kicker Sub & Amp, along with one of the 727-01-02 choices)

I changed 727-01-02 to: 0A88 C3xx xxxx (Crew Cab with 7 speakers & Kicker Sound)

What a difference it made too!!

Stereo is considerably louder at any given volume number.

Vocals are much louder and clearer.

Bass is not as muddy or boomy sounding, it's more refined and smooth.

So anyone not happy with the B&O stereo in it's factory configuration, before spending money on new speakers, you should give this little mod a shot, and see how you like the stereo afterwards.