Just Did A Forscan Audio Mod With My 802A B&O 2018 Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadMaxx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would find threads posted by people doing this mod, then I couldn't find the thread again.

I said what the hell, and just went out and did it, and yes, there is a helluva difference.

So, what did I do?

Went into the ACM

I changed 727-01-01 to: xxx8 xxxx xxxx (Auxiliary External Sub - use this for aftermarket Kicker Sub & Amp, along with one of the 727-01-02 choices)

I changed 727-01-02 to: 0A88 C3xx xxxx (Crew Cab with 7 speakers & Kicker Sound)

What a difference it made too!!

Stereo is considerably louder at any given volume number.

Vocals are much louder and clearer.

Bass is not as muddy or boomy sounding, it's more refined and smooth.

So anyone not happy with the B&O stereo in it's factory configuration, before spending money on new speakers, you should give this little mod a shot, and see how you like the stereo afterwards.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The B&O system is just good enough for me to not mess with doing an aftermarket system myself. 80% of the time I listen to talk radio, or have my family with me. I just make do with what there is a few times when I want to "rock out"

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would find threads posted by people doing this mod, then I couldn't find the thread again.

I said what the hell, and just went out and did it, and yes, there is a helluva difference.

So, what did I do?

Went into the ACM

I changed 727-01-01 to: xxx8 xxxx xxxx (Auxiliary External Sub - use this for aftermarket Kicker Sub & Amp, along with one of the 727-01-02 choices)

I changed 727-01-02 to: 0A88 C3xx xxxx (Crew Cab with 7 speakers & Kicker Sound)

What a difference it made too!!

Stereo is considerably louder at any given volume number.

Vocals are much louder and clearer.

Bass is not as muddy or boomy sounding, it's more refined and smooth.

So anyone not happy with the B&O stereo in it's factory configuration, before spending money on new speakers, you should give this little mod a shot, and see how you like the stereo afterwards.

Are you saying you made these changes and added the Kicker setup or just made the changes in ForSCAN and hear a change?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
There is a similar setting in Forscan for the 2017, I’ve never tried it (I run a kicker 8” x 300w ).

I wonder if this setting alters or flattens the signal processing or alteration to the rest of the stereo?
@MadMaxx - did this setting disable the auto stop / start?

OP
OP
MadMaxx

MadMaxx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a similar setting in Forscan for the 2017, I’ve never tried it (I run a kicker 8” x 300w ).

I wonder if this setting alters or flattens the signal processing or alteration to the rest of the stereo?
@MadMaxx - did this setting disable the auto stop / start?

I already previously disabled Auto Start / Stop in the BCM by using:

BCM 726-48-02 x0xx xxxx xxxx

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did both those mods. stereo actually made big difference. Enough where when I was back at my dealer, he was enjoying the 'new' sounds bringing truck up from a service.
The start/stop was the first mod I did and haven't looked back for that one.