Just completed Raptor Assault!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrHomeGuy

Reaction score
This year, they offer built in video. I may go with that and enjoy the drive. Last year, I use my goPro and cam for a decent movie.

Heading to the 3/16 class.

No reception this year but thinking on getting there a bit early to chat up with the other attendees

Just note the fine print that if you take their additional insurance, it still has a $5,000 deductible.

wac45

Reaction score
I had to cancel and they never refunded me the insurance coverage.
This year, they offer built in video. I may go with that and enjoy the drive. Last year, I use my goPro and cam for a decent movie.

Heading to the 3/16 class.

No reception this year but thinking on getting there a bit early to chat up with the other attendees

Just note the fine print that if you take their additional insurance, it still has a $5,000 deductible.

wac45

Reaction score
Glad you mentioned the available video this year. A buddy and I are going to the Mar 30 class. Was going to bring go pro but will probably just go with their option. Looking forward to it.