GEN 2 Just brought home a new 2019 SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Steve_S

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My go to color has been white for last three cars so it was time to change it up to LF. Order with only options Recaro interior, bed liner and tailgate step. I could not find a LF without sunroof.

I found a LF without a sunroom but it was an 801a and also didn’t have the front Torsen. I also realized I love my cooled seats in the summer and heated seats and steering wheels in the cold winter (like today) so it was worth it. I would have been happy with LF or maybe even Race Red after seeing one on the lot; although it’s bold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t stand this state either, hopefully not much longer here. FYI lol

Hope to see you in America soon Brother.
I grew up In Minocqua WI. On the water all the time. Grandparents lived in Wakefield MI. Had a cabin on lake Gogebic. Hunted the backroads and trails for grouse every fall. Part of me misses it.

OP
OP
Steve_S

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope to see you in America soon Brother.
I grew up In Minocqua WI. On the water all the time. Grandparents lived in Wakefield MI. Had a cabin on lake Gogebic. Hunted the backroads and trails for grouse every fall. Part of me misses it.

I’m from Michigan and love to go back and visit, but have lived all over the place. I’ve been here a lot longer than I like and am hoping to move south or out west in the near future. Illinois is insane; literally.