Just about done with the graphics.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carlos M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Pneumatic

Pneumatic

Reaction score
I got them from Rocky Mountain Graphics on eBay. The ones they had listed were a bit smaller so I special requested them about 30% larger. He made some and sent them to me to test them out and once I sent pics he said he is going to put them through whatever process he has to go through to get them "Officially Licensed" and then start carrying them.

Carlos M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got them from Rocky Mountain Graphics on eBay. The ones they had listed were a bit smaller so I special requested them about 30% larger. He made some and sent them to me to test them out and once I sent pics he said he is going to put them through whatever process he has to go through to get them "Officially Licensed" and then start carrying them.
Looks awesome. Thanks for the information. I might request the exact same size they made for you.

tacomoth

Reaction score
I really like the hood decal how it joins and connects as opposed to 2 seperate lines. where is that from?