Just a warning for those tuning gen3s.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me personally? I'm not planning on tuning the new one while the warranty is still in tact. Why? Because if there is an issue, life at the service department is much easier (and potentially cheaper).

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since some people want to bad mouth others I'm not reading any more requests for vin info. One bad sheep ruined the herd.
I appreciate when anybody takes time to help somebody else . You helped me . That's info I could not get on my own. I have a goto ford tech at my local dealer when my trucks are in for service. He is pretty helpful but have not needed anything warranty related in a while so i haven't talked to him.

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate when anybody takes time to help somebody else . You helped me . That's info I could not get on my own. I have a goto ford tech at my local dealer when my trucks are in for service. He is pretty helpful but have not needed anything warranty related in a while so i haven't talked to him.
I appreciate that but others want to bad mouth people or talk down there knowledge ect when they work in this environment daily for almost 10 years and invest a lot of their lives to seeing stuff and research. They can go be a bad apple elsewhere. Unfortunately I do not have time for negativity.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually, the government or any entity literally spying on my activity through clandestine access to my property is patently illegal. If these goons don’t have my consent in writing, or have a valid(?) court order to tap into my vehicle device(s), then I’ll take it as a communist attack and respond accordingly.
You sign an EULA when you buy your cars.....your expressed consent is buried in the documentaion.

This latest 3 trill green bill has language that further allows cars to report more about you and where you go and how fast...all so big brother can tax you more effectively.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
You sign an EULA when you buy your cars.....your expressed consent is buried in the documentaion.

This latest 3 trill green bill has language that further allows cars to report more about you and where you go and how fast...all so big brother can tax you more effectively.
Not a true statement.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Curious. Are the modules accessible via Forscan for modification of options still?