GEN 1 Just a heads up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol he will be missing this truck in a month or two! Why not just supercharge your raptor manny?

OP
OP
manny

manny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really liked my truck and your right I already miss it but I don’t need an off road truck any more
I have a sxs that I run around in but I do need something better than the raptor for towing the trailer around that’s why I needed something different and better gas mileage than 9 miles to a gallon towing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really liked my truck and your right I already miss it but I don’t need an off road truck any more
I have a sxs that I run around in but I do need something better than the raptor for towing the trailer around that’s why I needed something different and better gas mileage than 9 miles to a gallon towing

bout time you become more active here

OP
OP
manny

manny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little to late though
I might get kicked out off the forum since I’m not one of the cool kids

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking at that pic and the mod list- I miss it..glad I am on the other coast- my wife understands one raptor...but two would be a tough sell

F807DBB1-2833-4D50-93CB-053ACD461457.png