Jumping the gun but…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pretty sure its 2. from what ive read on the website.

I got to take the class in September of 2020. At that time the dinner was cancelled but we still had a couple hours of instruction (some instruction in the morning and then spread out chats throughout the day including the “graduation”) and then ~6 hours of driving.

Registration for the 2019-2020 year opened up in mid to late November 2019 if I recall correctly.

It was tons of fun! Can’t wait to go back!
I’m from south central Indiana and would be down to convoy as well.

Last edited:

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So your my next door neighbor I’m in PA. (Philly) Guess we would be starting the convoy from our coast.
Yeah man, I'm 10 minutes from the beach but I'm totally down to drive out there and enjoy all the sights and stops along the way. I'm in Monmouth Co. so if you're in Philly we should link up for sure.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Driving isn’t a bad idea, I might be down. I’ve gone on a few road trips between St. Louis and San Diego, not that bad of a drive! Utah should be easier. Im actually driving back to St Louis this weekend, been out here in San Diego for almost 3 months squatting at my parents house

Last edited:
OP
OP
RGB

RGB

Reaction score
Yeah man, I'm 10 minutes from the beach but I'm totally down to drive out there and enjoy all the sights and stops along the way. I'm in Monmouth Co. so if you're in Philly we should link up for sure.
Absolutely will let you know when I get my truck. There’s this spot near Atsion, NJ that is the first place I’m going when I get mines. They have this road, that is the perfect backdrop for a photo of the truck. I mean its going to be a REALLY Great shot lol.