Jumping the gun but…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RGB

RGB

Reaction score
I'm totally down for this! I'll be coming from all the way on the Jersey coast and would link up with anyone enroute! Maybe we can get something close to what Rubber Duck had following him around the country!
View attachment 317829
So your my next door neighbor I’m in PA. (Philly) Guess we would be starting the convoy from our coast.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I definitely understand that. Lol I’m a flyer before driver too.
I wanted to retract my previous statement because then I thought it would be cool to drive out and actually make an entire trip out of it with the wife. Hit up the Raptor Assault and then hit up some desert trails in our own trucks but damn, I feel like you need 2 weeks off in order to do it right. 64 hours round trip just from PA to Utah + stops and stays over night and whatever other adventuring you want to do.. ugh

OP
OP
RGB

RGB

Reaction score
I wanted to retract my previous statement because then I thought it would be cool to drive out and actually make an entire trip out of it with the wife. Hit up the Raptor Assault and then hit up some desert trails in our own trucks but damn, I feel like you need 2 weeks off in order to do it right. 64 hours round trip just from PA to Utah + stops and stays over night and whatever other adventuring you want to do.. ugh
Yeah it‘s one hell of a drive. But there is definitely a bunch of awesome places out there to drive around. It would truly have to be my vacation week, for me to enjoy it the way I want to. Guess this falls under First World Problems. LOl But it‘s a good problem to have.