Jumping the gun but…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RGB

RGB

Reaction score
Northern California. Looking forward to taking the gen3 here and here.
I hope to one day have the time and patience to drive all the way over to Cali. You guys definitely have a lot of cool places to drive around. I’m a plane type of guy. I like to get to where I’m going quick. But there is hope for me to get my truck to Cali one day. And full disclosure, if that happens my tuck will probably get shipped there. And ill be flying over to meet it. LOL

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope to one day have the time and patience to drive all the way over to Cali. You guys definitely have a lot of cool places to drive around. I’m a plane type of guy. I like to get to where I’m going quick. But there is hope for me to get my truck to Cali one day. And full disclosure, if that happens my tuck will probably get shipped there. And ill be flying over to meet it. LOL
Yeah. A cross country road trip in theory sounds great. But I’m with you. I’d rather just get there quick.

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Once you have your vin you can schedule course.
March is a good time because you can still ski out there too.