Jumping the gun but…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGB

Reaction score
I dont even have my truck yet. But that doesn’t stop me from being excited about going to the Raptor Assault Course when I can. Hope to see some of you there in 2022. Maybe once we start getting these trucks in our possession. We can create some sort of spreed sheet on who’s going around what time frame. That’s all I wanted to say.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I’m game. I am from NW Indiana and I recall another member saying around mid March is a good time.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm game to I'm in NE Indiana although I plan on driving out crazily just figured I could make it a week off work and go play in the g3 after the school elsewhere around there with the truck and dirt bike. I just drove to Cali back in may so driving don't bother. Doing a convoy would be fun or id be willing to haul a few if they don't wanna drive/save on flights. I could fit 2-3 .

OP
OP
RGB

RGB

Reaction score
I'm game to I'm in NE Indiana although I plan on driving out crazily just figured I could make it a week off work and go play in the g3 after the school elsewhere around there with the truck and dirt bike. I just drove to Cali back in may so driving don't bother. Doing a convoy would be fun or id be willing to haul a few if they don't wanna drive/save on flights. I could fit 2-3 .
Hum… that’s something I would need to ponder on. As I would be coming from Philadelphia, Pa. I do like the idea of a convoy. And I could also stop off in Moab on the return trip home for a few days. I’ll need to think on this.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hum… that’s something I would need to ponder on. As I would be coming from Philadelphia, Pa. I do like the idea of a convoy. And I could also stop off in Moab on the return trip home for a few days. I’ll need to think on this.
Anyway I can help I'm down. It would be awesome to get a group from here to go that would rock!!!