Jumping Gen 2s!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Why would height in the rear have it hurt less if the front hit first and hardest?

weight in the rear would have prevented a little bit of the weight transfer to the front and the truck might have come off the booter a little flatter. This is one of the reasons that you see prerunners and TTs with the spare tires and jacks as far to the rear of the truck as possible.

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor Jump 2.jpg First ever jump was last November. Great info here for future precautions. I at least knew to take baby steps before I tried anything more substantial. Stock Raptor on this minor jump was incredibly smooth. I wasn't even sure I got air until I saw the video/photo. Main lesson learned was to secure loose change in the center console. Shit went everywhere!! ;)

Last edited:

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
weight in the rear would have prevented a little bit of the weight transfer to the front and the truck might have come off the booter a little flatter. This is one of the reasons that you see prerunners and TTs with the spare tires and jacks as far to the rear of the truck as possible.

Apologies... weight in the rear yes, somehow I thought you said height in the rear.

Thanks.