Jon's 2021 Raptor Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a side shot of the truck with the wrap on it? Trying to see the wheels as I might be going that route. Thanks!

OP
OP
FREEZE451

FREEZE451

Reaction score
A little photo editing to see it a little more clear.

The photos don't seem to do it as much justice as they could, but I do like it. that 'sheen' is for sure gone, and not sure what the ceramic coating all did, but we shall see!
20230131_161529.jpg

OP
OP
FREEZE451

FREEZE451

Reaction score
Dropped the truck off this morning.

Since removing the tailgate to get the wrap done, the reverse brake assist has been sending an error; they are going to reprogram the truck, and I should have it back this afternoon.

They are aware there is an update for the fullscreen android auto. They said it should come OTA, which they informed me it was attempted in January on the 25th, but it didn't work.

Just wanted to post so I don't forget.

OP
OP
FREEZE451

FREEZE451

Reaction score
Well, I'm going to get a bite here, buy making some modifications.

I'm going to remove my 1.5" RPG Perk and bring it back down to stock height.

Then I'm going to bring it back to 35's from my 37's.

I'll post my 37's for sale. Just making a note here.

Reason, if anyone is googling:

- Not sold on the level kit; gives it too close of a raked look and I tow a boat ever so often and I look like a booob.
- 37's seem a bit loud compared to the 35's (yes tire type makes a difference, but that's my mistake and I kept my 35's so they are not costing me anything, just need to sell the 37's with 5,000 miles on them (ouch)).
- Want to keep factory warranty that's currently still intact - dealer said Ford is getting really sticky about warranties and I'd rather not press my luck with a $80-90k vehicle..

This are of course, my opinions on my own thread and I needed a break from work.

I am good Rooster.