Jon's 2021 Raptor Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FREEZE451

Reaction score
Purchased my first Ford truck in October this year, that being a 2021 Raptor.

I test drove a RAM TRX and that thing was a beast, but it just didn't feel right to me. So, I opted for the Raptor.

So far, nothing crazy.

Took it to the hunting woods:
20221016_130154.jpg
20221016_130144.jpg

I did find out my truck has a RPG level kit, so I decided what better way to excercise that beauty than to throw some 37 inch tires on it..

20221222_141440.jpg

Prior to added the 37's, I did get it in for the clunking noise - and they have new rear shocks on order. One showed up, just need the next one..

Overall, super happy with this truck.

OP
OP
FREEZE451

FREEZE451

Reaction score
Just got with my first forscan mod.. Anti Glare.

Headed out right before sunset, so I'll see on the way back :)

Had 1 digit off, so I had to go back through everything lol. Tool screenshots and backups of every module first, thank goodness..

will report back.

OP
OP
FREEZE451

FREEZE451

Reaction score
Well.. Pulled the trigger and getting Xpel Stealth matte over this white paint.. I saw it in person and it looks sick, it's just a hair off from white, but I was able to secure it for around $7k, so after seeing some numbers on here around the $10k mark I'm not feeling too harsh. Still a crap ton of money, but this vehicle repalced my Gladiator and S6, so might as well enjoy the crap out of it!