Jokerz Performance Group Buy! HDC Battery Cable Upgrade Kit/Grounding Kit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I understand the odds of finding one that work, I guess I was just under the impression the kit was made for the Raptor/F150, nice kit all in all, I'm going to look into modifying it or maybe making a new one as I've been playing around with CF and Polymers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's still made specific for the Raptor/F150, at least the 6.2's, since the cable lengths all replace stock, it just uses a commercially standard ANN fuse holder. Would definitely be interested to see if you make a custom one though. You won't want to use CF, CF is conductive and not a good material to make a fuse block from. I had a CF piece actually catch fire before on my HD truck from it touching a battery terminal.

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's still made specific for the Raptor/F150, at least the 6.2's, since the cable lengths all replace stock, it just uses a commercially standard ANN fuse holder. Would definitely be interested to see if you make a custom one though. You won't want to use CF, CF is conductive and not a good material to make a fuse block from. I had a CF piece actually catch fire before on my HD truck from it touching a battery terminal.

Lol well that's good too know! Lol I'll stick to polymer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here ya go guys, I updated the list so it's easier to see how many spots are still left....the original GB was for 10 that were built ready to go, the GB was extended to 15, so those last 5 will be ready to go by the end of the week.

1-Reptar
2-DesaRaptor
3-ramx50
4-Ross H
5-Jeffrey S
6-siooss
7-MILRTME
8-Yukon Joe
9-Cups (2)
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-

I believe there's 3 pending, FarFromStock, Mariner, and DB06. That should leave 3 spots left if all 3 of those order.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shit I completely forgot to send them money. @Reptar add me to the list, sending money now.

Yup, all paid up now. Looking forward to them!

Last edited: