Jokerz Performance Group Buy! HDC Battery Cable Upgrade Kit/Grounding Kit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow mine has been sitting on the shelf for so long I almost considered selling it. Maybe I'll get around to install this next trip home

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know I'm a little late to the party but after having it sit on the shelf a while, finally installed today. I don't have any pics because I'm sweating balls and needed to get inside before I passed out from dehydration in this awful Florida heat. But overall I'm incredibly impressed with this kit. Anybody that didn't get in on it is going to want to the next round. Every component is very well made and a perfect fit (with the exception of the fuse block but that's no big deal). Not only did this kit replace factory cables but it also added some additional insurance such as the ground cable from the engine block to the fender well, and the extra battery ground cable. Took me about 2 hours from first tool out to last tool away, and I wasn't in a hurry.

Once I'd connected the battery terminals and double checked all my cables and routes, I started the truck and nothing lit on fire or exploded so I guess we're all good!

Thank you @Reptar and @jokerz for setting this up. It looks great!