Joined the Raptor Family

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Can I Call you Pa?

LOL!

Very nice upgrade list, , it's going to be a blast to run that rig.

OP
OP
K

Kevin LaChapelle

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on a beautiful rig! What shop are you using for your mods? I live in the PNW also, always looking for good shops!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Vogue Autowerks in Kirkland He has done custom work on my R8 and he and his friends are all big raptor offroaders. So once I decided to do this I basically gave him a blank slate to do all the mods he felt were necessary. He suggested cut frame bumpers, but my wife is a huge fan of big metal bumpers so she won on this one :).

JackBrazen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My upgrades are:
Alcon front big brake kit
Method 316 Wheels with Nitto Ridge Grappler 37"
Honey Badger front bumper
Warn Zeon 10-S platinum winch
Baja Designs Onx6 40" light bar, 2x S8 Amber lights​
Honey Badger rear bumper with 2x S8 Amber lights
KC M Roof Rack with Pro6 light bar
Fox Live Valve 3.0 front and rear
RPG billet upper control arms
RPG billet tie rods
SVC rear bump stop kit with Fox IFP bump stops
Deaver +3 leaf springs
Camburg rear shackles
SPC HD Alignment kit
SPD catted down pipes, thermostat, plugs, etc
Krazy house customs high clearance tail pipes
AFE Power intake
MPT Tunes w/gauge
UPR Catch Can
Tial pnp blow off valve
RPD recovery rack
GJ minimalist bed support
ADV 2+2 fiberglass front fenders with liners
AMP power steps (so my wife can get in)

And since I have to drive on the highway to get to the outdoors I am also adding integrated Laser and radar detection/protection system.[/QUOTE]

Buddy, that's a hell of a list of mods! Don't forget these mods too!

omoplata

Reaction score
Vogue Autowerks in Kirkland He has done custom work on my R8 and he and his friends are all big raptor offroaders. So once I decided to do this I basically gave him a blank slate to do all the mods he felt were necessary. He suggested cut frame bumpers, but my wife is a huge fan of big metal bumpers so she won on this one :).
Thanks for the info! Looks like they do great work. That's an incredible list of mods, you kept them busy!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
K

Kevin LaChapelle

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it done? Curious to see the final result!
Not yet. I keep adding things and a number of the parts have taken a long time to arrive. We are getting closer but still have to decide on if I'm going to widebody the rear to match the wide front. That will take more time and money as body shops around here are expensive.

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The list on that truck is pretty insane, I can't imagine the wait for it to be done. I just looked up vogue as I am in Oak Harbor and there is absolutely zero chance I would have imagined that they would work on a Raptor judging by their website. Looks like they would take one look at my gen 1 being 10 years old and laugh since they don't speak broke Lol

OP
OP
K

Kevin LaChapelle

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I decided to try and and customize the upfitter switches. In my other cars I have had luck using my laser machine to engrave the stock switches so that they light up and have a more custom look. I ordered some extra upfitter switch assemblies to serve as Guinea pigs. Turns out the switch is thin black layer over white plastic. That is perfect for the laser to engrave. The inside of the switch is a layer of black plastic that needs to removed with a dremel to let the light shine through. The results are below - I will take a picture of it installed and lit up in a couple days.

62572561366__6D03E440-15B0-4416-AEDE-00D1BC6056FB.jpg IMG_3222.jpg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn that’s really nice and custom. Can I send you some switches to do? LOL

Looking good!