John L. Cage Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MetalNeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright Jarrett, all kidding aside as we do. Top shelf work man. I really appreciate the craftsmanship you guys are putting into this. Looking a whole lotta badass. And Im feeling a whole heckuva lot better having the love of my life and best friend Lisa (Kitty) riding shotgun with me the goods surrounding us protecting her pretty little head. Now the only thing is, why do you guys insist on working on my truck naked? If it helps I guess.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Alright Jarrett, all kidding aside as we do. Top shelf work man. I really appreciate the craftsmanship you guys are putting into this. Looking a whole lotta badass. And Im feeling a whole heckuva lot better having the love of my life and best friend Lisa (Kitty) riding shotgun with me the goods surrounding us protecting her pretty little head. Now the only thing is, why do you guys insist on working on my truck naked? If it helps I guess.

I feel that fabbing in the nude offers me the versatility that is required for such a significant undertaking as protecting Kitty's head.

MetalNeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who me, cook bacon without a shirt? Not on your life! In fact I use a low sided pan. Ive got the swine scars to prove it! And as far as the change goes, all those coins have strategically placed and should not be tampered with.