John B. Stage 3 Raptor Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last week we started the first stage of a customers build on a brand new Raptor, still had the new Raptor smell!

IMG_6787.jpg

Stage 3 Includes:

ORP Uniball Upper Control Arms
ORP Heim Tie-Rod Kit
ORP Rear Bump Stop / Frame Gusset Kit
ORP Front Bumper
ORP Brakeline Kit
Deaver +2 Rear Springs
King Shock OEM Replacement Front Coilovers and Rear Tripple Bypasses

IMG_6782.jpg

a9779dde.jpg

85cc7d9d.jpg

IMG_6367.jpg

c36c0f3a.jpg

IMG_6791.jpg

IMG_6786.jpg

We upgraded John to the +3 Rear Springs due to the extra weight to be carried in the bed. We also installed a set of Method Wheels and Toyo M/T Tires as well as our Bed Rack System to organize all of the customers trail ready equipment!

c5bc4cf6.jpg

IMG_6789.jpg

IMG_6793.jpg

As pretty and clean as this Raptor was, John decided he wanted to break the truck in the same way we do at Outlaw Raptor! He signed up for the Raptor Expeditions "Los Coyote's Run" and hit the ground running!

IMG_7047.jpg

IMG_6966.jpg

John and his wife had a blast with his truck and was very thrilled on how well the truck performed. He was running right behind the lead truck nearly the whole time!

IMG_6967.jpg

IMG_7317.jpg

IMG_7296.jpg

Next on the To-Do list is a performance package including Stainless Works exhaust, 5 Star Tuner, and a Volant Powercore Intake that John won on the Raptor Expeditions "Los Coyote's Run"

Stay Tuned!

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is sweet upgrade. His truck didn't even look like it was even broken in. How many miles did it have on it?

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I talked with him on Friday night and I believe he said 110 miles!!! His wife has a silver Screw too.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Really nice looking truck. Looks like he had fun with it too. I really like the bed rack you guys put in there too.

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! and that is correct the truck only had 110 miles! He brought it in yesterday wanting some more Horsepower and the truck STILL looks and smells new lol.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Really nice looking truck. Looks like he had fun with it too. I really like the bed rack you guys put in there too.

Thank you, we developed that rack about 6 months ago and it is a great addition. It organizes all your trail equipment as well as securing them down. It mounts using the existing bed bolts and uses quick release pins so the entire rack can be removed :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts