JOGON Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ebay - JOGON Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps

Does anyone have these mirror caps? I recall someone posting in either the "General" or "Interior" forum about piecing together a carbon fiber interior package using JOGON products from Ebay and the quality was actually very good, especially for the price. At ~$180 I'm about to order a set to try, but figured I'd check to see if anyone has experience with them first. Note, they're not a full mirror cover replacement, they stick on to your OEM mirror caps with 3M tape, but that doesn't bother me.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't comment on these products specifically, but I suspect the price is low because it's made and shipped from China. I have some fake CF over the keypad on the B pillar, and the 3M tape has held up really well. I don't think you'd have any problems on the mirror cap. Although, if your going to just use an overlay, I don't see the point of using real carbon fiber, but that's just me.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i just got mine, will open the box tomorrow, exact same ones you posted.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you end up putting these on your truck? How do you like them, and can you post any pics?
i just looked at them, but i won't have my truck for atleast 4 months... at shop getting 5 link suspension, then off to engine shop for 4.2L stroker with twin g25-660 turbos.

OP
OP
titanjc

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just looked at them, but i won't have my truck for atleast 4 months... at shop getting 5 link suspension, then off to engine shop for 4.2L stroker with twin g25-660 turbos.
Sounds like it's going to be an awesome setup. Any chance you can post a pic or two of the caps? How's the quality?