JLT Oil Catch Can for Dummies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks so much for those simple instructions. NOW.....here is the problem I am having. Once I follow your instructions I get so drunk I never finish. Question.......can I opt to leave out all the beers? If not I will keep trying to complete this modification.:drunk:

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Other than emptying it is there any other routine maintenance needed? How often does it need to be emptied?

There is another JLT thread in the 6.2 Engine Section of the forum you might want to check out. A lot of good info to read in there.
I haven't done anything to mine so far except empty it and clean it out with a rag. The new upgraded screen that JLT sells with it now works great. I have some pics in the other thread of when I emptied it out a few days ago. Post #125 I believe. YMMV

KWIK

Reaction score
Do these trucks only need one of the catch cans or two sets? I saw on the other thread the guy that had 2 set up from each head. My truck gets here at the end of March so I'm already ordering parts.

Thanks.