JLT Oil Catch Can for Dummies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty much anything under $130 is avg... All depends on build quality ect... I went with the JLT because I liked the hose set up and location if where it sits. The other popular model is the Morroso.. Can't go wrong with either one. But I like the piece of mind for only $100... A clean motor is a happy motor

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ran one on my lightning which was supercharged. Before I installed it I had a oil leak that looked like it was coming from the throttle body. Installed the catch can and the leak disappeared. These really do work. Be amazed at how much oil they do accumulate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Scott13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed mine today... Now lets are how much crap I can catch since my OEM tube was full of oil residue with only 3k on itImageUploadedByTapatalk1364870932.320747.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's everyone doing with their caught oil? Pouring it back in, disposing of it, etc?

Scott13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dispose of it... I have never poured that back in the motor... It's basically cooked oil at that point in time... Or basically that's what I've been informed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not to mention that the caught oil can contain other contaminents such as water especially in winter or other situations where you get more water condensation.