JLT Cold Air Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jim Bingman

Reaction score
Has anyone installed a JLT cold air intake on their 2019 Raptor? Just wondering if it is a worthwhile addition.

FoShizzle

Reaction score
I’ve heard there are sound and throttle response improvements, but other than that it’s pretty widely accepted that intakes are mostly for decoration. With that said I have a Roush intake new in box if you’re interested. :)

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
JLT puts a ton of R&D into their intakes. They make some of the best on the market. I actually run one of their intakes on my Mustang and its a high quality piece and made a difference in power. Also it looks great and fits perfect.

We offer JLT, message me for a quote if you are interested.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
JLT puts a ton of R&D into their intakes. They make some of the best on the market. I actually run one of their intakes on my Mustang and its a high quality piece and made a difference in power. Also it looks great and fits perfect.

There is a big difference in the Mustang and Raptor engines, so it is not a fair comparison. If the OP wants more sound / bling under his hood and the high-likelihood of CELs, a CAI is a great choice. Otherwise, they are a waste of money.

If you do not believe me, talk to a couple of tuners who actually work with Raptors.

RodGod87

Reaction score
I’ve heard there are sound and throttle response improvements, but other than that it’s pretty widely accepted that intakes are mostly for decoration. With that said I have a Roush intake new in box if you’re interested. :)

How much are you asking for the Roush intake? I have a 2018 802A White w/ the 3 fog light setup and the SCT Tune. Looking to get a cold air intake and pedal commander next.

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much are you asking for the Roush intake? I have a 2018 802A White w/ the 3 fog light setup and the SCT Tune. Looking to get a cold air intake and pedal commander next.

Don't mean to hijack but I'll sell you the pedal commander if your'e interested!

RodGod87

Reaction score
Sorry already got pedal Commander But thanks for offering. I missed this message.still trying to get cold air intake and Looking for front coil spring leveling kit.

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Just curious why would you want PD when you have an SCT tune?

RodGod87

Reaction score
I have the pedal Commander now and it’s a hell of a difference. I have the cold air intake as well. I have to have the truck in 4A to keep it on the road.