GEN 1 JLT CAI NEEDS TUNE+ WHICH TUNE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
myersroofer614

myersroofer614

Reaction score
Thank you for the input. I saw lund n they seemed like hi po tune... I've heard not good from Livernois n I'm in Detroit. Plan on heads n cam from them eventually, unless there's someone else doing it??
SVC does not offer Tunes any longer, it is and was the best Tune for the Gen 1s
DO NOT use Lund!!! plus I believe he gave up on trying anyway, he never got it right to begin with.

JDM, Livernois and 5 Star in that order is your best bet.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the input. I saw lund n they seemed like hi po tune... I've heard not good from Livernois n I'm in Detroit. Plan on heads n cam from them eventually, unless there's someone else doing it??
What negatives have you heard from livernois? They seem to be very reputable around here. Had planned on going with them as soon as I get a working laptop

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Livernois is #1 in my book. They were the first to modify an airaid cai for more air and tune for it. I've had this setup for years and it has worked well on my Raptor.

I originally bought the Livernois tuner for a 2012 ecoBoost truck and when I got the Raptor Livernois worked with me to update the tuner to work on my Raptor and write new tunes for the truck and did not charge me for this. When I bought the Livernois modified airaid cai from a member on FRF, Livernois came thru again and wrote new tunes at no charge. Livernois stands behind the products they sell and the service after the sale is second to none.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Livernois is #1 in my book. They were the first to modify an airaid cai for more air and tune for it. I've had this setup for years and it has worked well on my Raptor.

I originally bought the Livernois tuner for a 2012 ecoBoost truck and when I got the Raptor Livernois worked with me to update the tuner to work on my Raptor and write new tunes for the truck and did not charge me for this. When I bought the Livernois modified airaid cai from a member on FRF, Livernois came thru again and wrote new tunes at no charge. Livernois stands behind the products they sell and the service after the sale is second to none.
Wow, not sure what else they could have done to make your experience any better lol.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Basically,
There are a couple of members that did not listen to Livernois's recommendations and requirements
and then went ahead and did their own thing.
And when it didn't work out, placed blame on Livernois.