GEN 1 JLT CAI NEEDS TUNE+ WHICH TUNE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

myersroofer614

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buying a JLT CAI, because it send the most efficient since it's the only one that requires a tune.. that said, I'm unsure of which tune.. JDM. 5 STAR.. SVC . LUND . LIVERNOIS.. Li ... OR is there something I've not seen, a secret one

Reaction score
it looks like JLT is changing the diameter in the mass air flow sensor.
That means, the tuner has to adapt the mass air flow table in the car completly!!

Greetings from bavaria

bubbarob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buying a JLT CAI, because it send the most efficient since it's the only one that requires a tune.. that said, I'm unsure of which tune.. JDM. 5 STAR.. SVC . LUND . LIVERNOIS.. Li ... OR is there something I've not seen, a secret one
Assume you have Gen 1?
I have JLT and 5 star tune and it works well. I'm curious about JDM tune for what its worth, just haven't pulled the trigger for it yet

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SVC does not offer Tunes any longer, it is and was the best Tune for the Gen 1s
DO NOT use Lund!!! plus I believe he gave up on trying anyway, he never got it right to begin with.

JDM, Livernois and 5 Star in that order is your best bet.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been happy with 5 star myself. I have an S&B CAI however. But very pleased with 5 star.