Jimmi Jammer and Gate Keeper install and attempted theft story

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Damn, glad you and your family came out OK. Always carry, always.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope!

This is: Tailgate Theft Prevention, get a Gate Keeper

I bought it from a link on their website. Same price I saw on Amazon and its from an authorized retailer so its the real deal. There is a warning on the web site about fakes, knock-offs and unauthorized retailers.

Edited - I went back and looked at the item on Amazon. That appears to be a legit version from Redline but the version for the Gen 1 Raptor attaches to the bed not the gate so I incorrect above.

Carry on!

The one on Amazon is actually sold by one of his re-sellers that he lists on his web site, and I will get the free shipping. The link I sent is for a 2018 Raptor (SCREW).

OP
OP
andreb

andreb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one on Amazon is actually sold by one of his re-sellers that he lists on his web site, and I will get the free shipping. The link I sent is for a 2018 Raptor (SCREW).

Yes, that looks to be legit. Didn't realize it was for a new truck at first glance. Think I got the Jimmi Jammers on Amazon and they came from Redline, the parent company.