Jescar auto lock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roscopeeco78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you haven’t tried this stuff you really should. I think it’s better than ceramic coatings. You will bead water like crazy. I did two coats of it and after six months water is still beading off. You won’t be stuck with this until it wears off like a ceramic coating. If you want to remove the sealant all you need to do is use car eraser pro or another isopropyl alcohol based solution.

MattRobPhoto

Reaction score
What stuff is it??? o_O

Because I will tell you I am NOT a fan of this ceramic coating stuff! It's almost MORE of a pain to have it than to not in MY opinion.

- "don't use this, use that, don't wash it like this, wash it like that, don't use this soap, use that and use this detail spray and not that, and use this towel and that towel.

Don't get me wrong, I GET the reasons for some of that stuff. My truck is BLACK and trust me, I know ALL about being very careful of what I use on it and how and why, but really?? Ughhh....

Also, I cannot get my ceramic coated truck to feel silky, baby skin soft smooth and slick at all!
I DO realize though, that this MAY be due to how my ceramic coating was applied. I was NOT there when they did it (1st problem), I did not watch them, but I DID PAY for it! So, who knows.

What I DO know, is that I enjoy detailing my truck and making it baby skin soft and smooth and slick and shiny.

In today's market there are a LOT of coatings you can do on your own simple spray on wipe off... is it ceramic? No. Is it better than the old-school turtle wax job. Yes.

So... I'm about to clay my "dirty" ceramic coating and make my truck smooth again and I am interested in what the product is you're talking about here. :)

Thank you!

Last edited: