Positive Jeff and the guys at SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want to put in a good word for Jeff and the guys at SVC. Jeff is very responsive and replies to email even on weekends (turn that phone off on weekends Jeff! :)

They supplied a very solid product (SVC tune) and were very helpful via email answering questions. Their product is very good. I recommend it. And the guys at SVC are all right. Two big thumbs up.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sam, I appreciate the feedback. I appreciate the business and look forward to doing more in the future. Really glad to hear you are liking the tune! As far as your request to turn off the phone, No can do!
-Jeff

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I want to put in a good word for Jeff and the guys at SVC. Jeff is very responsive and replies to email even on weekends (turn that phone off on weekends Jeff! :)

They supplied a very solid product (SVC tune) and were very helpful via email answering questions. Their product is very good. I recommend it. And the guys at SVC are all right. Two big thumbs up.

We cant thank you enough for the support and kind works about Jeff. He really does have a passion for these trucks, hence our decision to keep him around for a little bit longer as long as his moral stays up. If not, the beatings will continue...

Thanks again

Jarrett

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Please no more beatings I promise to not leave without sweeping again!

-Jeff