Jdm tuning Jokerz procharged raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to get this done. Been working side by side with these guys for close to a decade now. Seen them build countless lightnings. We have shipped and worked with products several times. Wouldn't trust anyone else with my forced induction set up. Thanks Jim for the support over the years. Can't wait to get this thing running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious, what's a procharger run cost wise vs. Whipple and. Roush? Buddy of mine had a PC'd 05 Mustang back in the day. BOV sounded wicked.

OP
OP
jokerz

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious, what's a procharger run cost wise vs. Whipple and. Roush? Buddy of mine had a PC'd 05 Mustang back in the day. BOV sounded wicked.

I'm a vendor of all three. I did every upgrade I could race intercooler bullet blow off valve this and that and added $800 in accesories and came in $500 less then a roush stage 1 and $1000 less then a whipple. I did it for some power sound and the bov.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you doing the i-1? If so, I second the motion for pics and videos when you are done. We've heard about this kit for a couple years now but nothing concrete. I did hear of one that had a motor failure but I didn't see it personally so can't confirm.

OP
OP
jokerz

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you doing the i-1? If so, I second the motion for pics and videos when you are done. We've heard about this kit for a couple years now but nothing concrete. I did hear of one that had a motor failure but I didn't see it personally so can't confirm.

Tune tune tune

OP
OP
jokerz

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amen brother. These beasts are notoriously difficult to tune. Most shops won't even try anything new.

Jdm seems to know what they do

With dataloging using the sct live wire I'll be able to handle this