jdm tune on 6.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drj.raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is anyone running a jdm tune and intake on a 6.2?
is it worth the $500 for just the tune?
im prolly going to get the roush intake.

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is anyone running a jdm tune and intake on a 6.2?
is it worth the $500 for just the tune?
im prolly going to get the roush intake.

No....I wish jdm would man up and give me a refund. I finally got around to calling mike and telling him how weird my jdm tune is. I ran the jdm for a year and thought the whole time this sucks the power should be more and it never was. Sent my sct jdm tune boat anchor to mike. He slapped in 2 tunes for me 91 and 93 performance.

All I can say is holy shit! Best way to describe it is a pissed off raptor waiting to pounce....you step on the throttle and she jumps and climbs to redline where she shifts and climbs again. Totally unreal in comparison. Jdm would rip get near redline and drop all the way down big then shift....just like stock.

And to be fair to jdm it wasn't programmed right and they supposedly redid the program after sending it back to them and it was installed and uninstalled a number if times within that year. It was slightly better than stock.

But that Rip then drop shift then rip again was unbearable.

Call mike!

Reaction score
For what it's worth I just installed a smaller pulley on my whipple 2.9L along with the JDM tune on my raptor today, and now the truck won't even freaking idle. I have no idea what's going on. And because it's sunday, I can't get in touch with anyone. GRRRRRR