GEN 2 JDM Engineering NEW Tune on the market!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm not stuck on anything, you fail basic reading, I pointed that out and now you're butt sore. Get over it. The fact is, an FMIC isn't a big improvement over his whipple IC. And I said the whipple is miles better than OEM, not him. You really should have stayed in school, seems hard for you to keep up.
wow.. ok. you're right again, my ass hurts, over your little-man complex comment..

again, how could it be 'miles better' if only cools another 2-3 degrees?? maybe you missed science class.. or maybe common sense class? Or, wait for it, just maybe miss having any class altogether.
FMIC wasn't even a part of the comment i responded to..?? was a direct question to replacing the factory location?? did you not keep up with the two posts? I wasn't asking you if was better or not, was merely making a joke actually and you just chimed your way in with a smart ass comment from the begining...sooo. don't know what your issue is, other than you apparently are the 'addict' of this forum and have nothing better to do other than point out stupid little shit like that. How much time do you spend 'calling out' people on here and then belittling them? there would nothing to get over if you wouldn't be an ass out of nowhere. let me guess, you're prob one of those idiots in seattle waiting to cry about something and complaining about how your ****** is hurting while eating a soy burger

You win.. Now you go have fun with your trolling today! :homoswitch:

JasonVoorhees

Reaction score
Working on a revision for your vehicle. If you don't mind shooting a call over I have a few things to nail down for us to send out a new tune. Can probably get something out today.

The wrench pertains to the active shutters being altered from installing the mountune inter cooler.

The other code is related to the learning process of the truck and can appear after a tune but will eventually go away, it is normal.

Let me know how I can help! :)
I can speak of the code going away as my 19 was doing the same thing and it did in fact go away after the "relearn" process.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need a JDM tune after reading through this whole thread, it looks like JDM/Nick are very helpful and will answer all question, looks and sounds like great customer service, kind of hard to find now days. PM sent

OP
OP
xrocket21

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need a JDM tune after reading through this whole thread, it looks like JDM/Nick are very helpful and will answer all question, looks and sounds like great customer service, kind of hard to find now days. PM sent
Youll be happy. Ive put like 30k miles on my JDM tune.

Mink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered after talking with Jim at JDM, he was very helpful. My main reason for ordering is to get the tranny shifting a lot smoother and the extra power will be nice. :banana-mario:

aandrews109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After reading this entire thread, along with several others, I emailed and spoke to Jim III at JDM about what I was looking to accomplish for my '19 Raptor. After numerous emails asking questions and a couple of phone conversations, I finally decided to order a SCT X4 and JDM Tune.

Got everything within a week and install was simple and quick. Power is substantially improved along with the 10-Speed not skipping gears and shifting much better. No more bump shifts or hunting for gears.

After running the tune for about 500 miles, the upper shifts (8th, 9th & 10th) were coming in at a little higher speeds than I preferred.

Sent and email to Jim III and had a follow-up phone conversation to discuss options. The next day I received an updated tune that does exactly what I was looking for. Power and responsiveness are vastly improved, shift quality and timing is dead on my preferences, and fuel economy is looking like it may be better than it was stock. Have been driving with the updated tune for a couple hundred miles now.

Very pleased with the customer service and quality of the tune.

Also, improvements are significant to the point that my Wife noticed the improvements and is very impressed!

Last edited: