jba side swept installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drj.raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the jba lightning style exhaust. the install was ok one of the bolts they give you is to short so had to run out and get a new one. beside that really strait forward hardest part was removing the stock one...
I think the quality is pretty good I don't really like the exhaust clamps so might get it welded together.
the sound is AMAZING!! easily 10X better then stock really aggressive idle and loud when you get on the gas. it a lil louder then stock cruising and I mean a lil cant hear it over the radio with absolutely NO drone!!! :head3:

Attachments

• raptor exhaust 2.jpg
    raptor exhaust 2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 139
  • raptor exhaust 3.jpg
    raptor exhaust 3.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 179
  • raptor exhaust 1.jpg
    raptor exhaust 1.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 123
  • raptor exhaust 4.jpg
    raptor exhaust 4.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 121
  • raptor exhaust 5.jpg
    raptor exhaust 5.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 138

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have a video of the sound? Or can you make one? That exhaust is on sale for 369.000 right now and I need a new exhaust.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I had that one in my last truck. I loved the sound but it kept falling off and got beat up by rocks from the front tire. Whatever you do don't cit it back. The drone was horrible when I cut the tips off

samuel5090

Reaction score
I love mine. Everyone that hears it feels the same. No drone.

If yours kept falling off, you might talk to the person that installed it.

fshol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also considering this exhaust, but wonder whether it will fit, since i already have the SW long tubes. Therefore resonator pipe is gone, together with the flange connection.

ittybittyfds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am considering this setup myself however I have some questions

is the JBA muffler a chambered muffler?
from the pictures it appears to me that the tips hang down pretty low. but the kit pictures show that the pipes have bends in them that would direct the tips up close to the body.

samuel5090

Reaction score
Non-chambered-you can see all the way thru it. Tips do not hang low but tuck up real nice. Easy install and GREAT sound